Statutory compliance with cost reduction
We offer bespoke maintenance programmes aimed at assisting our clients with statutory compliance, maximising the life of their business assets whilst also reducing maintenance costs without detriment to the services being delivered.
It is well documented that a robust planned maintenance regime can aid in both the reduction of maintenance and administration costs as well as the disruption caused to a business through equipment failure when compared to relying largely upon a reactive maintenance regime; indeed savings of around 20% can be achieved on maintenance budgets.
We believe that having a robust maintenance program in place is strategically essential to businesses because it:
· enables a business to be legislative compliant;
· can improve work force productivity, thus adding value to the business;
· aids in reducing internal costs and maintenance expenditure;
· permits more accurate maintenance budgets to be formulated;
· reduces insurance exposure to the business; and
· minimises disruption to the business during normal working hours.
If you would like more information on our maintenance programs, please either phone us on 01924 433 066 or email us email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.